Get qualified as a SDF and help your organisation apply for government grants and funding to rollout your trainingmes
This course is aimed at individuals who would manage, plan, implement and report on all training operations within an organisation, including the submission of the Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR) to the relevant regulators and labour departments as a requirement to be able to claim Mandatory and Discretionary grant funding.l.
What you will learn.
You will learn the required skills and knowledge prescribed by the Department of Labour of South Africa to function as a registered SDF, conducting Workplace Skills Plans (WSP’s), Annual Training Reports (ATR’s), coordinate training interventions, analyse the outcomes of a learning event, develop an organisational training and development plan, advise on the implementation of a Quality Management System and advise organisations and individuals on challenges in skills development.
What you can do.
- Register as a professionally recognised Skills Development Facilitator which is required by any organisation who has a training department in place or who conduct skills development training interventions.
- Conduct a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
- Conduct an Annual Training Report (ATR)
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis (Skills Audit)
- Be a self-employed SDF Consultant for organisations and learning institutions.
- Learning Material
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15221 Provide Information And Advice Regarding Skills Development And Related Issues, NQF level 5, 4 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 252041 Promote A Learning Culture In An Organisation, NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15218 Conduct An Analysis To Determine Outcomes Of Learning For Skills Development And Other Purposes, NQF level 6, 4 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15217 Develop An Organisational Training And Development Plan, NQF level 5, 6 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15232 Coordinate Planned Skills Development Interventions In An Organisation, NQF level 5, 6 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15227 Conduct Skills Development Administration In An Organisation, NQF level 4, 4 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15228 Advise On The Establishment And Implementation Of A Quality Management System For Skills development Practices In An Organisation, NQF level 5, 10 Credits
Marketed by: The Education Scene