This product contains all the work for term 4 for SS Grade 5, based on the “Platinum” textbook.
- Unit 1: Mineral and coal resources of South Africa.
- Unit 2: Mining and the environment.
- Unit 3: Mining and people..
- Unit 1: The names of provinces and their capital cities on a map.
- Unit 2: What heritage is.
- Unit 3: Heritage in sites of significance: Cradle of Humankind – Gauteng.
- Unit 4: Heritage in objects: Golden objects at Mapungubwe.
- Unit 5: Heritage in people’s achievements: Frances Baard – Northern-Cape.
- Unit 6: Heritage in names: Gariep Dam – Free State.
- Unit 7: Heritage and changing identities: The Castle – Western Cape.
- Unit 8: Heritage and indigenous medicine: The healing properties of the aloe – Eastern Cape.
- Unit 9: Heritage in architecture: Stone-walled town of Kaditshwene – North West.
- Unit 10: Natural heritage and indigenous knowledge systems: Makhonjwa Mountains – Mpumalanga.
- Unit 11: Heritage in art: San rock art in the Drakensberg – KwaZulu-Natal.