35 SACE CDP Points
This course is designed to teach you how to operate a computer and provides skills you will need when using the Microsoft Office suite. The outcomes are aligned to SAQA unit standards. “eSkills 4 All” is a self-paced computer-based training program. The courseware is built in a simulated environment and has audio-visual. It is built on the Microsoft 2016 Office application and Windows 10 Operating System. Your course fee includes an online exam.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of information and telecommunication technology.
- Browse the Internet in a safe and secure manner.
- Create, send and receive e-mails and understanding the concepts and terms of electronic messaging.
- Create, save, edit and enhance presentations.
- Create, edit and format creating spreadsheets.