EQ is referred to as “Emotional Intelligence” that is defined as a set of competencies that demonstrates your ability to recognise your behaviours, impulses and moods and to manage them best according to the situation. Emotions impact the way we think, learn, teach, lead, collaborate and solve problems. This online course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace and completed at your own pace. You will have access to the course for 6 months. You will receive a “Certificate of Completion” once you have done so. This course is ideal for anyone who would like to acquire the fundamentals skills in Emotional Intelligence. Your course fee includes an online exam.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation and empathy.
- Understand and use your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.