Create and Design courses and learning programmes
Learn how to design and develop learning programmes and courses. This applies to accredited or non-accredited learning programmes. You can design and develop your own courses as well.
What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to design and create learning programmes (structure and content) for a learning programme or specific identified learning need.
What you can do.
- Design and Develop learning programmes and course materials for any outcomes-based learning intervention or programme
- Design learning programmes according to specific needs which are identified within an organisation or in a specific scenario
- Be a self-employed Learning Programme Designer or Course Developer for an organisation or learning institution
- Learning Material
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123394 Develop Outcomes-based Learning Programmes, NQF level 5, 10 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123401 DESIGN Outcomes-based Learning Programmes, NQF level 6, 15 Credits
Marketed by: The Education Scene