“Train the trainer” programme.
This course is aimed at anyone who already is or would like to become part of a training or learning environment and includes education training and development practitioners, lecturers, teachers, entrepreneurs, school leavers, and university and college students.
What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to train/learn people and to transfer and share your own knowledge and skills to others in a variety of ways.
What you can do.
- Train people using a variety of methods
- Transfer your skills and knowledge to enhance and enrich the lives and careers of others
- Present training on products or services
- Present informative workshops and presentations
- Be a self-employed trainer/facilitator for organisations and learning institutions
- Learning Material
Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 117871
Facilitate Learning Using A Variety Of Given Methodologies, NQF level 5, 10 Credits
Marketed by: The Education Scene