The pace of digital change is exponential. But if your day job is not at the leading edge of digital change, it’s impossible to stay up to date about all of the new trends, breakthroughs and business models. Or, more importantly, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to prevent your business from being disrupted or from losing your market relevance.
This short, sharp and highly effective 1-day programme is aimed at business leaders who are driving strategy at any level and choosing growth paths for their organisations.
Contact The Field for more information and to discuss the schedule for this program in your city.
How will it benefit you?
- Radically boost your digital literacy.
- Learn the language of digital – what makes a company a digital leader?
- Explore the leadership qualities needed to drive digital transformation, and to build a purpose-led digital company
- Develop an understanding of the real meaning of customer-centricity and explore how leading companies achieve this through data & analytics
- Explore the totally new ways of work of Lean-Agile companies
- Explore the value of outside-in innovation approaches, design thinking, and Lean Start-up incubators
- Get exposed to the latest emerging technologies used by digital leaders to structure their businesses and disrupt markets
- This full-day programme runs 8:00am – 4:00pm with a break for lunch and networking.
- The programme is delivered in co-working, start-up or innovation hubs.
- Delegates are invited into a community of The Field Alumni, an ongoing network for sharing and connection in the digital space.
‘If you want to have your mind blown, if you want to understand the impact of the future on your organisation, then this is definitely an investment worth making.’
Stephen Green, Chief Information Officer, Dimension Data
‘This course reshaped our organisation’s understanding of digital. It highlighted the value digital can bring in terms of driving innovation and new business opportunities as well as enabling efficiencies in our core business through automation. It provides a logical and practical path for introducing digital within a business with a strong focus on
driving commercial value.’
Cindy Hoots, Chief Information Officer, SABMiller Africa
About the facilitator
Alison Jacobson is one of the founders and directors of The Field, which curates and delivers transformative learning experiences; and of Thunderbay Collective, a collaborative ecosystem of software platforms focused on digital disruption and business transformation.
Alison works with senior leaders from business, government and civil society to help them understand, navigate and embrace the disruptive forces at work today. She is uniquely placed as a guide and coach in this space: she was previously Group Principal Digital Strategist at Dimension Data; and has herself launched several start-ups focused on education, e-learning, social innovation and the new world of work.