A unique leadership programme with a small cohort of select participants who want to understand how to prepare for future change. Explore the new skills, capabilities and tools necessary for developing future focused strategy in order to lead, innovative change in your business.
London, United Kingdom
If you would like The Field to run this course in your city please let us know.
How will it benefit you?
- Learn the dominant models and language of strategic foresight and design thinking
- Shift your mindset towards innovative thinking
- See strategic foresight in action through local site visits and field trips
- Practise different techniques for seeing the big picture and anticipating opportunities
- Increase your comfort level with future ambiguity and change
- Reflect on your workspace challenges through ongoing coaching
- Have the skills and leadership for the new world of work
Embark on a 3-day interactive session held in London, which is integrated with immersive experiences, including curated special tours and site visits to local innovative companies and start-up incubators. Each session is facilitated by highly experienced faculty, practitioners and thought leaders in digital and future focused trends (including innovation, customer, agile and design thinking). Leadership development is further reinforced through two personalised coaching sessions from The Field’s coach network included as part of the programme.
About the facilitators
Tamara Carleton, Ph.D., is CEO and founder of Silicon-Valley based Innovation Leadership Group LLC. She is a global leader in helping organisations to create radical innovations and to convert visionary ideas into successful businesses. Dr. Carleton teaches in Stanford University’s Continuing Studies programme and is also a Visiting Professor with the Osaka Institute of Technology in Japan and an Adjunct Professor with American University in the US.