An immersive and hands-on programme that explores the significance of collaborative leadership in the digital era. Through engaging discussion, exercises and site visits, learn how to enhance the creativity and productivity of your team and your organisation through building collaborative capability and mindset.
Contact The Field for more information and to discuss the schedule for this programme in your city.
How will it benefit you?
- Understand the importance of collaboration in the digital future
- Build collaborative tools and process into your current ways of working to enhance your impact
- Transform yourself as a leader, shifting towards a more collaborative mindset
- Realise shared value for your stakeholders
- Better leverage your network and connections
- Reflect on your workspace challenges through ongoing coaching
- Learn how to align teams for success
Embark on a 2-day interactive session which is integrated with immersive experiences, including curated special tours and site visits to local innovative companies and start-up incubators. Each session is facilitated by highly experienced faculty, practitioners and thought leaders in digital and future focused trends (including innovation, customer, agile and design thinking). Leadership development is further reinforced through two personalised coaching sessions from The Field’s coach network included as part of the programme.
About the facilitators
Tamara Carleton, Ph.D., is CEO and founder of Silicon-Valley based Innovation Leadership Group LLC. She is a global leader in helping organisations to create radical innovations and to convert visionary ideas into successful businesses. Dr. Carleton teaches in Stanford University’s Continuing Studies programme and is also a Visiting Professor with the Osaka Institute of Technology in Japan and an Adjunct Professor with American University in the US.