Help a colleaugue to better apply their job skills, values, knowledge and attitudes
Learn how to mentor people to enhance the application of their skills, values, and attitudes in a selected career. Career advisors, Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, Lecturers, and Teachers can greatly benefit from this course.
What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to advise and support learners relating to understanding the content, structure, admission requirements, exit level outcomes, learning contracts and approaches to learning and assessment of a learning programme, career progression options within an occupation, typical learning or personal difficulties and applying the skills and techniques required of a mentor.
What you can do.
- Mentor individuals through learning by advising them on improvement
Act as a mentor to your staff teams and subordinates to enhance their insights and expand their possibilities for career development and planning
- Act as an occupational career/learning advisor
- Be a self-employed mentor for organisations, individuals and learning institutions
- Learning Material
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard:117865 Assist And Support Learners To Manage Their Learning Experiences, NQF level 4, 5 Credits
- Assessment College: SAQA Accredited Unit Standard:114215 Mentor A Colleague To Enhance The Individuals Knowledge, Skills, Values And Attitudes In A Selected Career Path, NQF level 4, 3 Credits
Marketed by: The Education Scene